HND Logistics and Transport Management PK Douala
Ad Details: HND Logistics and Transport Management PK Douala
The objective of this specialty is to train experts in the organization and management of logistics and transport in the local, regional and international markets, taking into account the complementary modes of transport and sustainable development. They will in this exercise have to master foreign languages, communication and negotiation techniques, management techniques, and optimizing the flow of goods, management of warehouses, and the exploitation of urban transport network.
2. Skills Sought After
- Have knowledge of the social and national, regional, and international economic environment;
- Be rigorous in the organization of work, be proactive and creative;
- Have knowledge of foreign languages (English and French);
- Can negotiate sales and after-sales agreements.
- Ensure the piloting of a logistics chain;
- Know a wide range of techniques linked to the use of the logistics chain (storage, handling, workflow, transport, etc);
- Facilitate and coordinate exchange between the internal stakeholders of the enterprise;
- Contribute to the rapid resolution of problems between suppliers and customers;
- Manage change and promote solutions necessary for the adhesion of partners;
- Have knowledge of marketing so as to identify the expectations of customers and strike a compromise between efficiency and quality in a context of competition;
- Conceive adaptable structures, permanently interacting with the
multiple environmental components ;
- Practice methods that are flexible and rational, to materialize the action and permit the regulation of flows through the development of a logistics system and good information networks;
- Have knowledge in accounting and finance management as well as management control (more centered on tools for rapid control of the accounting methods);
- Know the tools necessary for optimizing the quality and security of
physical and information flows ;
- Provide for performing alternatives in case of disruption of the current flows;
- Be capable of using specific software, contribute in making a choice for the enterprise and facilitate their use;
- Manager of transport units;
- Inventory Manager;
- Warehouse Manager;
- Stock Control and Store Keeper;
- Purchasing Manager ;
- Supply Chain Manager;
- International Logistics Manager;
- Logistics Consultant;
- Transport and logistics service provider;
- Authorized customs agent;
- Controller of SGS;
- Import and Export Agent
- Intermediate staff members of the Maritime Administration
- Port Officials/Administrators
- Shipping Line Personnel
- Shipping Agency Personnel
- Maritime Controllers
- Ship Brokers
- Customs Brokers
- Maritime/Shipping Teachers
- Marine Insurance Officials/Personne
- Customs Officials
- Logistics Officers
- Transport Officers
- Supply chain Officers
- Commercial Managers
- Freight Managers
- Delivery Officers
- Terminal Operators
Institut Universitaire du Golfe de Guinée (IUG)
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 01 July - 02:42 PM
- Visits: 74
Others ads to visit
CONDITIONS D'ADMISSION Demande d’admission adressée au directeur ...
Présentation de la formation Obtenez a la fin de cette formation : ...
Dossier d’inscription Une demande manuscrite adressée au ...
CONDITIONS D'ADMISSION Demande d’admission adressée au directeur ; ...
Goals: This specialty trains specialists in agro-pastoral consultancy ...
Présentation de la formation Obtenez à la fin de cette formation : ...
Cette spécialité vise à former des professionnels capables de ...