hnd banking and finance PK Douala
Ad Details: hnd banking and finance PK Douala
The objective of this specialty is to cover the deficit in the number and quality, of human resources that credit establishments need to carry out their business. Besides, the training will provide enterprises, no matter their area of activity, with collaborators who will enable them to seize the opportunities offered them by the financial system to evolve, expand and align their business to the world financial system.
2. Skills Sought After
- Understand the professional and economic environment;
- Be apt in the oral and written communication;
- Be skillful in the sale and commercial negotiation;
- Master the legal framework of the activity and be apt in analyzing applicable taxation rules.
- Master the use of NIT applicable to banks;
- Be flexible
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Construct and develop a relationship of confidence with each customer, in line with the marketing policy of the enterprise;
- Develop quantitatively and qualitatively the goodwill of the business, notably by increasing the rate of goods and services offered to clients;
- Contribute personally to quality reception;
- Manage and develop quantitatively and qualitatively a professional customer portfolio within the framework of the marketing policy of the enterprise;
- Contribute to the development of the enterprise through his/her
marketing strategies with professional customers;
- Develop a comprehensive approach to professional customers; The holder of the HND in Banking and Finance may also be entrusted with:
§ Open and manage accounts;
§ Distribute products and services where payments are made through accounts;
§ Promote and use information transmission technologies;
§ Distribute banking and non-banking saving products and manage the finance of the enterprise;
§ Distribute products linked to savings, notably those under collective management;
§ Promote consumer credits awards, award of building
construction loans to individuals, and preparing files;
§ Promote modes of financing during exploitation and investment period of enterprises and prepare files;
§ Promote insurance products offered by the bank;
§ Follow-up and management of risks customers are exposed to;
§ Carry out economic and financial analyses of the situation of customers, evaluating and follow-up of risks.
- Commercial banks;
- Credit establishments;
- Stock Exchange;
- Insurance companies;
- Central Bank;
- Bank commission;
- Ministries in charge of finance and economic and financial matters;
- Microfinance establishments;
- Savings banks and the service responsible for the finance of the post office, etc.
Institut Universitaire du Golfe de Guinée (IUG)
For a better visibility, place your ad in VIP
- Published: 01 July 2021 - 15:09
- Visits: 198
Others ads to visit
HND in Physiotherapy Rapha Higher Institute HND & Bachelor ...
HND in Life Assistant Rapha Higher Institute HND & Bachelor Degree ...
HND in Odontostomatology Rapha Higher Institute HND & Bachelor Degree ...
BTS en Commerce International Institut Supérieur Rapha / Rapha ...
BTS en Comptabilité Informatisée de Gestion (CGE) Institut ...
HND in Medical Representative Rapha Higher Institute HND & Bachelor ...
BTS en Marketing Commerce Vente (MCV) Institut Supérieur Rapha / ...